Returns & Refunds
Whilst we hope that you love your order as much as we do, we know that sometimes something just doesn't work for you. This is why we make our returns and refunds process as fuss-free as possible, with free returns for our customers in the UK.
How do I return my order?
Step 1: PRINT YOUR FREE ROYAL MAIL RETURN LABEL! Please complete the information on the Royal Mail Returns Portal that can be accessed via this link
*Those outside of the UK are responsible for return shipping. Send your parcel back to:
Storabl Unit 9 Dunlop Way
Queensway Industrial Estate
Step 2: Include a note in your returns package
Your note should tell our warehouse team whether you would like a refund or an exchange.
Step 3: Send it back to us with proof of postage
We strongly recommend that you get proof of postage when returning your order to protect
you, should your parcel get lost on the way back to us.
Step 4: Sit back & relax
Sit back and relax knowing that our team will process your refund/exchange as quickly as possible.
We cannot offer refunds on swimwear or underwear. This does not affect your statutory rights.
*All items must be returned in the original packaging with the original invoice. We do not accept returns for underwear, socks or face masks. BigClothing4U Ltd is the holding group for Uptheir.
- We will send your exchanged goods on receipt of the returned garment.
- Exchanges are subject to current stock/sizes being available
- Free return label available for first exchange and any subsequent labels you will be charged £3.99 per label
- Original postage on all items will not be refunded
- Refunds will be issued back onto the same credit/debit card or paypal account used to pay for the original garment
- Order over £99 and get free delivery, if you return goods and the balance is below £99 you will be charged £3.99 and this will be deducted from your refund as this will take you under the free delivery threshold of £99. If you order when a free delivery promotion is active, for example "free delivery over £30" and you return goods that bring the refund balance below the qualifying free delivery limit them you will be charged standard delivery at £3.99
If you have received faulty goods your statutory right will apply. Information regarding the consumer rights act can be found here at Citizens Consumer Advice Website.
Returns & Refunds FAQs
Do you accept all returns?
No. For hygienic reasons, we do not accept returns for underwear, socks or face masks.
All returns must be sent to us within 30 days and should be sent back to us in their original condition together with the original packaging and tags. If you send unwanted items after the relevant returns period above, we may have to send it back to you and ask you to cover the additional delivery costs.
All items are inspected on return by our team. When trying on clothing please be careful with the item (don’t use unnecessary force) and don’t wear cologne or antiperspirant deodorant, as these can mark and leave scents on the item.
If an item is returned to us worn, used, damaged or in an unsaleable condition, or where the above instructions have not been followed, we won’t be able to give you a refund and we may have to send it back to you and ask you to cover the delivery costs.
Have you recieved my returned items?
If you're returning your order from the UK, it can usually take up to 10 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) from the day after the date of your return for your parcel to be delivered back to our warehouse and processed.
You can track your parcel using the tracking number listed on your proof of postage receipt. We'll send you an email as soon as we've completed your return.
Do you refund delivery costs?
Unfortunately delivery charges are non-refundable on most occasions.
How will I be refunded?
Refunds will be issued back onto the same credit/debit card or PayPal account used to pay for the original garment.
Why is my refund incorrect?
We’re sorry about that! Please get in touch with our customer services team and we’ll sort it out for you as soon as possible.
If the amount differs it could be due to the following:
- Discounts that were applied at the time of sale may no longer be applicable to the product
- The delivery charge may not be included. This is only refunded for cancelled orders under the Consumer Contracts Regulations (2013) or if the goods are faulty.
For more information, please contact our team on [email protected]